Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Notes

First
On the assignment sheet I handed out on thursday it said we were meeting monday/today for our library tour. I very much hope you recognized that as a bit of idiocy on my part (it happens oh-so-often). TOMORROW we will meet in the historical society (in the atrium on the ground floor) at the normal class time. 

Second
We are going to talk about Hemingway on Thursday, but we're also going to wrap up Atwood. In particular I want to reflect with you about the title of the book (Surfacing), so if you have thoughts about that, bring them in to share. 

Third
Keep the blog posts and comments coming. Keep them as involved/thoughtful as you can. We are already making great strides in our discussions, analyses, and reading so far and I am excited to see what we can do with these next couple of terrific texts. 

Finally
Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be around email all day today. 

-matt

No comments:

Post a Comment